Please read these Terms carefully before using Live Social.
By using Live Social, you agree that you have read the guide and agree to follow these guidelines.
- Live Social is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Live Social at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not liable if your Instagram account is blocked or banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality of your content.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can’t protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It’s not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of Live Social.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute.
- Time is counting down only when your management is started.
- You have 15 calendar days to request a refund for any unused dedicated management time. Same applies for service renewals via subscription.
- You may opt out of renewing your subscription via email, contact form or the chat button on the bottom right corner of the website. If you do not let us know that you want to terminate your subscription at least two business days prior to the end of the current subscription period, the payment for the upcoming renewal period will be processed.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
- Live Social does not tolerate spam activity.
This document was last updated on December 25, 2018